I serve as a court-appointed special advocate (CASA) or guardian ad litem (GAL) volunteer. I completed my 30-hour pre-service training course and stay with my cases until they close. I get to know the child(ren) by talking with everyone in that child’s life: parents and relatives, foster parents, teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, social workers and others. Then I use the information to help judges and others understand what the child needs and to help the child find a safe, permanent home.
- Benefits of a Detailed and Comprehensive Power of Attorney
- Back to school? COVID and your college kid.
- Supreme Court Case Could Impact LGBTQ Adoption, But Estate Planning Offers Alternate Options
- What the Netflix Series Tiger King Can Teach You About Estate Planning – Part 2
- What the Netflix Series Tiger King Can Teach You About Estate Planning – Part 1